We are hiring a Senior Process Engineer!
Due to business growth, a newly created role is available for a Senior Process Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new project with strong environmental benefits from inception.
The Senior Process Engineer will report to the Senior Technical Manager and will have the following responsibilities.
- Support plant design
- Provide support on installations, commissioning, and decommissioning
- Carry out risk assessments
- Creating P&IDs
- Producing process flow and block flow diagrams
- Carrying out mass and energy balance calculations
- Creating the user requirement specification for the process
- Sizing of process plant equipment
- Minimum of 8 years of experience
- Degree qualified in Chemical Engineering
- Experience in plant support activities in a petro-chemical, waste to energy or similar hazardous manufacturing environment
- Understanding of DSEAR, PED, IED requirements
- Good understanding of health and safety
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary engineers, technicians and process plant operators
- Ability to process optimise and undertake calculations to back up plant observations
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Experience is managing plant modifications
- Experience in trouble shooting
- Experience in process control
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are interested in this vacancy, please contact email@example.com quoting the reference Senior Process Engineer for an application form and data protection policy.
Disclaimer - We occasionally amend or withdraw job vacancies and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.