We are hiring a Maintenance Planner/Scheduler!
Salary: circa £30k
Orthios is tackling the climate emergency by revolutionising how waste is managed. It is developing state-of-the-art technologies to find new uses for unwanted plastics, including capturing the most useful ingredients for re-use &/or conversion into low carbon energy.
Our Plastics to Oil Facility (P2O), one of our first major projects, will convert plastics previously judged non-recyclable back into their original state of oil.
Due to business growth, a newly created role is available for an experienced Maintenance Planner/Scheduler who has a strong background with industrial or manufacturing exposure. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new project with strong environmental benefits from inception.
This is a key role within the P2O department, and will involve:
- Coordinating production/maintenance workflow
- Planning and prioritising maintenance operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determining manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover workorders
- Monitor jobs to track actual resources used, and update future schedules to reflect actual/changing requirements
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Review output information on tasks completed to better tune future orders
- Prepare status and performance reports for Operations
- Manage a “dashboard” displaying planned vs actual statistics
- Keep paperwork organised
- Collaborate with quality control, materials and other staff
At the core of the P2O Team will be a culture of highly motivated and committed individuals, with personal development, effective communication, and maintenance of a professional, respectful environment at its heart.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are interested in this vacancy, please contact email@example.com quoting the reference Maintenance Planner/Scheduler for full details of the job role summary, data protection policy and application form.
Disclaimer - We occasionally amend or withdraw job vacancies and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.